It takes place once a week, Tuesday morning, 5 minutes’ walk from the campsite.
- From September to April, Place du Belvédère in the center of the village.
- In May, June, July and August, it is in the large car park, below the village.
Markets in the city of Hyères:
- Grand Iles d’Or market: every Saturday morning – City center
- Farmer’s market: every Tuesday morning: Place de la République, every Saturday morning – Avenue Gambetta
- Fair of the 3rd Thursday of the month: all day – Place Noailles
- Flea market: every Sunday morning – La Capte (except June, July and August)
Markets of municipal fractions
- Monday: les Salins
- Tuesday: Giens
- Wednesday: the Eyguade
- Friday: la Capte
- Sunday: Port St Pierre
Market days in Hyères
In Provence, the place of public sale has a particular value and the Hyères market is no exception to this cultural rule. More than just a place to shop, it’s a living space in provincial culture. This mixture of smells, colors and accents fits perfectly into this beautiful landscape at the heart of which a festive atmosphere develops combined with a very friendly animation.
Faithful to this traditional image of the Provencal market, that of Hyères is very lively and there is practically everything. It is an impressive cultural mix that allows you to discover products as diverse as they are varied in order to have a wide range of options for shopping. The special feature of the Hyères market is that it moves from district to district over the days of the week. What satisfy everyone and also help you save on travel.
On Monday, find your market in the Salins area with around 70 exhibitors to serve you. At dawn on Tuesday, it is already animated in Giens with around 100 exhibitors.
If you are in the Ayguade, you will be spoiled with almost 120 exhibitors on Wednesdays throughout the year. There are also many exhibitors in this Hyères market on Friday at La Capte. On Saturdays, the market is lively in the city center and beyond shopping, people come to have their coffee and then stroll through the shaded alleys.
As for Sunday, Le Port d´Hyères welcomes more than fifty exhibitors with all kinds of products in the racetrack parking lot (avenue de la Méditerranée). Have a good shopping!